COVID 19 - Teleworker Solutions — For Remote and Secure Productivity
Edgeworx Solutions provides services and technology solutions to enable your employees to work remotely and securely in this uncertain time. Please contact our team by phone - 647-793-4731 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edgeworx Solutions and our partners are available to assist your team with urgent Network configurations, capacity, and security-related events to ensure all business applications are available and ready to handle unforeseen demand.
Guidance on COVID-19
Our management team continues to actively monitor the global situation and providing our team members and key suppliers with
guidance on travel and personal safety. The health and safety of our customers, team members and suppliers actively providing
professional service deliveries remain our top priority. We would ask that you follow the published guidelines from Public Health
Agency of Canada that advises the following:
• If you have recently travelled to or been in close contact with anyone who has visited countries with a health notice risk
level of 1 or higher, or you have been on a cruise ship, please isolate yourself for 14 days to ensure you are symptom-free.
• If you experience symptoms, including cough, fever or shortness of breath, contact Public Health immediately at 1-833-
• If you or someone in your family is diagnosed with COVID-19, please inform any co-workers, customers or suppliers that
you have been in contact with immediately.
It is important that everyone does their part to limit the potential spread of COVID-19. Please keep the following preventive
measures in mind:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water or sanitizer.
• Practice social distancing – trying to maintain a 1 metre or greater distance from others.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve.
• Avoid contact with anyone who has a fever and cough.
• Work from home where ever possible.
• Clean or disinfect work surfaces.
The health and safety of our customers, team members and suppliers is our top priority. Please continue to take appropriate
precautions to protect yourself, your families, team members, partners and contractors.